Wednesday, October 3, 2012

"A Very Particular Set Of Skills"

So me and my baby girl and my hubby were watching "Taken" with Liam Neeson last night. Love the movie. But we were able to watch it with MUCH greater revelation after the tithing message that this young lady gave during offering time at our church a few weeks ago. The girl KILLED it! Her whole message was about the warning that Neeson gave his daughter's abductor while they were taking her. Neeson said. "I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you I don't have money. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you let my daughter go now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you. The young lady proceeded to preach on THAT is how we should handle the enemy! We are SKILLED and we are a sho nuff threat to the kingdom of darkness! He's the one that should be scared! Not us! I encourage you to go after ALLLLLL that the enemy has tried to take from you! YOU are skilled! You can kill every lie and every generational curse that has threatened your peace, your family, your finances or whatever! Pursue!! You will SURELY recover all!!!

No comments: